- Media brands like TV Today, The Times of India group, Ananda Bazaar Patrika group
- FMCG brands like Britannia, Cavinkare, Dabur, Eveready Industries, Heinz, HLL, ITC, Reckitt Benckiser, Berger Paints, Eletrolux, Godrej, ICI, Philips and Whirlpool
- Pharma and healthcare brands like Ranbaxy, Novartis, Nicholas Piramal, Dr Reddy’s, Apollo Hospitals
- Brands from hospitality sector like ITC Hotels and Taj Hotels.
- The petrochemical sector is represented by big guns like Indian Oil, HPCL and Bharat Petroleum.
- Leading telecom brands like Bharti Telecom, Hutchison and Reliance
- The auto sector is represented by the likes of Hero Honda Motors, Bajaj Auto, TVS Motor, Toyota, Ford, Maruti, Tata Motors
- The financial sector is represented by ICICI, HDFC, SBI Life Insurance, IDBI, Life Insurance Corporation.
Thursday, January 20, 2005
CII to felicitate top performing brands of India
Over 150 nominations of various brands from more than 90 companies will be evaluated by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for its annual ‘CII Brand of the Year award’. The growing popularity of these awards can be guaged by the nominations, which include -