Monday, December 27, 2004

Update on Directories

Hi people,

I know that I am running behind schedule but it's better late than never :-)

After the Directory of Advertising Agencies in India, I am currently compiling the following directories, which will be available for sale by end of January 2005.

  • Directory of PR Agencies in India
  • Directory of Publications in India
  • Directory of Media buying Agencies in India
  • Directory of Direct Marketing Agencies in India
  • Directory of Marketing Research Firms in India
  • Directory of Event Management Companies in India
In case any of you is interested in getting any of the above directories in a hurry, please contact me for more details by leaving a comment. I will intensify work on that particular directory and get it compiled earlier than the others. Any one interested?